Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, RTF, or WordPerfect document file format.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The text is 1.3 spaced; uses a 11-point font Times New Roman ; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines, which is found in About the Journal.
- If submitting to a peer-reviewed section of the journal, the instructions in Ensuring a Blind Review have been followed.
The author transfers on the WSB University in Wroclaw, free of charge and without territorial limitations, with all proprietary copyrights to the said piece of work in the understanding of the act of 4th February 1994 on copyrights and derivative rights (Journal of Laws of 1994, no. 24, item 83, as amended) on an exclusivity basis, i.e. the rights to:
a) exclusively use the piece of work in question under any kind of activity conducted by the WSB University in Wroclaw, and particularly by the Digital Library established by the WSB University in Wroclaw,
b) produce, record and reproduce in multiple copies the piece of work using any techniques whatsoever, including printing, reprography, magnetic recording and digital processing, and particularly its reproduction by recording on CDs and similar data carriers,
c) provide chosen sections of the piece of work for promotional purposes in publications, promotional materials, the Internet and the Intranet type networks managed by the Wrocław School of Banking,
d) enter the piece of work into computer memory managed by the WSB University in Wroclaw,
e) copy and reproduce the piece of work using photo-mechanic technologies other than those commonly known at the time of the signature hereof (photocopies, Xerox copies etc.),
f) translate the piece of work into foreign languages,
g) sell, lend for use and dispose of the piece of work in any manner whatsoever,
h) process the piece of work, transferring it into an electronic form, and distribute it on the Internet without limitations.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.